Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bandwagons: WHO the fuck needs 'em?

Normally, I wouldn't address anything like this...but after having spent the bulk of this night on Twitter, I have to.
Okay, so the Caps fucked up tonight against the Blackhawks (your final, 5-2 Chicago). It's a disturbing pattern, I admit. But what's even more disturbing is watching Caps fans (on Twitter) backbite one another.
And coming after ME...just because I dared to point out that the "old-school" white jerseys represent tradition...does not work for you!!
I have backed this franchise SINCE IT'S EXISTENCE, people!! That gives me the right to say what I want about the pathetic effort being showcased night after night by this Caps "team".
(Take a good hard look at the picture below. They could probably do better than what I'm seeing out of the Caps right now.)
There. I've vented enough for one night...


No comments:

Post a Comment